(STAFF REPORTS/Chewelah Independent)
HOLIDAY JOY: Stevens County Law Enforcement Association Christmas Miracle program brings the holidays to families in need, and officers need your help in finding families…
The Stevens County Law Enforcement Association is bringing holiday cheer to area families in need with their Christmas Miracle program. After getting information from the community, law enforcement officers deliver a Christmas for those who would have otherwise not have one.
Last year, law enforcement officers filled the Stevens County Fire District No. 1 conference room with presents for six Christmas Miracle families. This year they can make Christmas happen for even more families, but they need the community’s help.
SCLEA is asking for submissions for families to be completed by November 28. If you would like to submit a family, please provide the following information and email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Christmas Miracle Program.”
1. Your contact information, in case we need more info, including name and phone number.
2. The family’s information, address, first & last names of everyone in the family, their ages, and clothing sizes if that is a request.
3. At least one need and one want for each person in the family! If they need something specific for the overall household please include that information too.
4. The story of WHY you’re nominating them.
5. Include any delivery information if you have it (when is a good time of day/week for us to surprise them)
6 BONUS: if there are any food allergies in the house, or pets that may need some extra Christmas cheer please include that too!
For more info, you can go to https://www.facebook.com/Stevens.County.LEA/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.